LUCINDA CLUTTERBUCK : CURRICULUM VITAE
- 2009 - 2011 ONE DAY I WOKE UP AND I WAS ANGRY is an ongoing digital film project documenting developing digital animation created in a workshops with young people In collaboration with Christine Keller, Dominique Deluze, Regis Friaud and La Menagerie France. Lucinda will be in France In October and November 2011 working at La Menagerie in Toulouse.
35 MM FILMS
- 2002 - 2003 LES CONTES DES ANIMAUX A forty minutes cinema film comprising six films from the WEB and TIGA. Produced by Piccolo Films with a cinema release in 25 cinemas in France. Distributed in France by Bodega Films.
- 2000 - 2001 WALNUT AND HONEYSUCKLE A six minute film for SBS shown as part of the series ‘Home Movies’.
- 1990 - 1996 THE WEB - An award winning 13 x five minute films on endangered animal species. Made for International release with finance from Film Victoria, AFC, ACTF, NSW Film Office. Pre-sales to ABC Childrens TV and Daro Films. Produced by Eco Productions.
- 1990 GREENHOUSE - Short animation documentary for teenagers set to R.E.M.s “It’s The End Of The World As We Know It And I Feel Fine”. Exec Producer: Film Victoria. Nominated for 1992 Atom Awards. Screened on SBS
- 1987 TIGA - Animated film exploring the fate of the Tasmanian tiger. Produced with the assistance of the Australian Film Commission. Winner of Asia Pacific Award for Best Animation & three Atom Awards Nominated for A.F.I. and Dendy Awards. International screenings in Bristol England, Verona Italy, Insight Canada. Sold to Canal Plus France.
- 1983 FLOTSAM JETSAM - Animated Cinema short featuring music by FLOTSAM JETSAM. Produced with assistance from the Australian Film Commission.
MUSIC VIDEO including:
- GOT THAT NEED Artist: INXS. Client: RML Productions.
- PRESSURE SWAY Artist: MACHINATIONS. Client: Mushroom Records.
- LEAD THE WAY Artist: KATE CEBERANO AND I’M TALKING. Client: Regular Records.
- 1988 TIGA TWO 16mm Documentary about Tasmanians and the truth about the Tasmanian tiger (WRITER/DIRECTOR)
- 2006 ICE TIME Digital Documentary following the story of one season of Australian Women’s Ice Hockey. PRODUCER
- 1978 Silk screen prints included in the exhibition of Major works for the H.S.C. at the Art Gallery of N.S.W.
- 1988 Joint exhibition of works on paper with my sister Victoria Clutterbuck at Studio Altenburg in Braidwood N.S.W.
- 1996 An exhibition of Animation cells from THE WEB a 13 part series for TV at The Adelaide Festival Centre.
- 1996 An exhibition ofAnimation cells from THE WEB a 13 part series for TV at the A.B.C. Ultimo Centre in Sydney.
- 1997 MAPPING THE COMFORT ZONE the dream and the real. Two animation cells from the BANDICOOT episode of the WEB at ART SPACE ADELAIDE FESTIVAL CENTRE.
- 1997 Exhibited works on paper at group exhibitions with the Beaumorris Art Group 1999 Exhibited at the NORTH NEWTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOL ART EXHIBITION.
- 1999 Animation cell from TIGA included in TASMANIAN TIGER: THE MYSTERY OF THE THYLACINE, a touring exhibition by the TASMANIAN MUSEUM AND ART GALLERY
- 2000 IMPRESSIONS Exhibited a print in a group Exhibition at the AUSTRALIAN PRINT WORKSHOP. The complete set of the ”Impressions” prints was bought by the National Australian Gallery of Australia.
- 2000 FORTY YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP Two man show with fellow artist Pierre Estable at “Le Lavoir” St Tropez France in conjunction with the Cinema des Antipodes Festival.
- 2006 Variety is the Spice of Life Show with Victoria Clutterbuck at Studio Altenburg.
- 2005 A cup of tea and a biscuit - Studio show
- 2007 Smith is coming out - Studio show
- 2007 Smith is coming out - Dungog CatBird Gallery
- 2007 Smith at Gallery East
- 2011 Lewis Argall and Lucinda Clutterbuck Together for the first time
- 1979-80 Foundation course in graphic art at Les Beaux Arts de Orleans.France.
- 1980-81 Diploma course in Lithography and Etching at Les Beaux Arts de Paris.France.
- 2009 Certificate 4 in Digital Media Randwick Tafe.
- 2010 Diploma of Digital Media Randwick Tafe.
- 2011 Diploma of Digital Media Randwick Tafe.